At Discovery Research Group we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site, communicating electronically with us, when participating in surveys, or when we are conducting market research.
This Policy is updated from time to time so please review regularly.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you request additional information, download white papers, or ask that we contact you.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- Market Research Survey data for research purposes only.
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer while you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website.
Such information will not identify you personally. Unless you specifically enter your name and contact information, this is statistical data only and simply provides information about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly, we may gather information about your general internet use through the use of a cookie file. Where used, cookies are placed on your computer automatically. Cookies are stored on the hard drive of your computer and help us improve our website and the services that we provide you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access some parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to either provide services to you, if you are seeking market research services. Or, if you are taking part in a survey, to provide market research related information that will not result in a sales call. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information you requested from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service
- The survey research we conduct and collect will never result in a sales call to research participants.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us on our website is stored on secure servers. In addition, details relating to any survey will be stored on secure servers to ensure its safety.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable to requests for products or services, we may disclose your personal information to any member of Discovery Research Group that the information pertains. Research information will only be disclosed to the company sponsoring the research and will not be provided to third parties.
Disclose of your personal information, without notice, will only occur if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Discovery Research Group, or this site, and, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Discovery Research Group.